On Saturday, May 13 stop by the following locations in Elkhorn & East Troy with your stamped passport for access to fabulous deals.
- Bernie’s Pub & Grill – 39 N Wisconsin St
$5 Mimosas & Bloody Marys. Free appetizer with the purchase of a 16” pizza.
- Somplace Else – 1 W Walworth St
$8 Pot pie and cup of homemade soup.
- A+ Power Sports – 622 E Court St
Free Slingshot rides.
- Sperino’s Little Italy – 720 N Wisconsin St
Specials all day!
- Little Miss Sweet Peas Farm Market
Farm market will be set up in the square all day!
- Wilson Farm Meats – 406 S Wisconsin St
Come enjoy our cookout from 11-2!
- Smokin’ Brew – 9 S Wisconsin St
Wine & beer tasting all day
- Friends on the Square – 41 N Wisconsin St
10% off drinks & gifts
- East Troy Electric Railroad –2002 Church St
Discounted ($10.50) ticket for guests with a fully punched ticket
- Ivan’s on the Square & East Troy House – 2087 Division St
Free soda or coffee with the purchase of a meal
- Shell Station – 2526 Main St
Mix & match 12oz. of soda
- Kubicki Museum and Heritage Center – 2106 Church St
20% off gift shop items
- Troy Liquor – 2884 Main St
10% off purchase of 3 bottles of wine. Buy 1 bottle of Mike Ditka & Seven Daughter wines and get 2 FREE!
- Shave Shop – 2885 Main St
$3 off a haircut (appointment must be made within seven days of event)