Why Join the Made in Walworth County (MIWC) Group?
Your membership with the “Made in Walworth County” manufacturing group includes a Dedicated Administration Group
The focus of the admin. group is to
of the benefits manufacturing and the corresponding career opportunities through
– Variety of Activities (involving students, parents, educators, community members)
– Communications (web presence, newsletter, Inspire Program tool*)
between members of this exclusive group of advanced manufacturers from the greater Walworth County area through:
– Events (featuring expert speakers, facilitating intra-group discussions, sharing best practices, etc.)
– Communications (web presence, newsletter, private blog, input to educators and legislators, etc.)
- Facility Tours/Job Fairs/Apprenticeships/Internships/Co-ops/Externships
Available to students, parents and community members
- Policymaker Education
Advise local and state policymakers of the benefits of manufacturing.
- Project Promotion
Promote student projects that enable interaction with manufacturers.
Brand Walworth County as a region that has a strong manufacturing base.
- Bridge the Education Gap
Only 11% of employers feel new graduates are ready for work. Help inform secondary and post-secondary schools of current manufacturing educational needs.
- Information Sharing
Communicate with others in the manufacturing field. Ask questions, share ideas, problems and best practices, plan for the betterment of the industry…
- Hear from the Experts
Attend exclusive events for members featuring expert speakers presenting on vital subjects.
- Legal & Regulatory Input
from experts and collegues
Annual Membership Levels (includes memberships to Inspire Southeast WI and WCEDA)
Already a member of WCEDA? Subtract $200
Already a member of WCEDA? Subtract $300
Already a member of WCEDA? Subtract $500
Already a member of WCEDA? Subtract $700