Elkhorn Community Open House
Tuesday, September 15 • 4 – 7 pm
Please park in the lot on the south end of Campus off of Centralia Street and enter
through the south building door into the Student Life Center.
We invite you to enjoy refreshments and see how we’ve improved our campus
to better serve students and the community. Make sure to visit:
• New community conference room
• Student Life Center
• Walworth County Job Center and Walworth County Economic Development Alliance
• Drawings of the soon-to-be constructed CNC lab
• Veterinary Sciences building
• Walworth County Educational Consortium’s Alternative High School
Gateway is partnering with Lakeside Animal Shelter. Plan to be enchanted by adoptable pets. Please consider bring donations of paper towels, bleach, and laundry detergent for Shelter use.