During this 1-hour webinar you will learn first-hand from a successful business owner how you and your business can be well prepared for extreme weather or other emergencies that may temporarily make your place of business inaccessible.
Jennifer Shaheen, President of Technology Therapy, will shed insight on the following topics:
- Your physical space matters. Learn how to protect it from weather- no matter how sudden or severe.
- Invest in your e-office. Discover technology that syncs on-site and remote work.
- Make location a place, not a barrier. Create a plan for remote work and client obligations.
- Always be social. Learn to use social media for customer communication and customer service.
- Set expectations early & often. Establish (and then manage) customer expectations for response times.
Presenter: Jennifer Shaheen – President, Technology Therapy Group
When: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: SCORE Association
About Presenter Jennifer Shaheen
Expertly guiding business owners through the intersection of marketing and technology for the past 15 years, Jennifer Shaheen has a unique expertise that combines technical prowess, entrepreneurial insight and marketing acumen. Her marketing strategy, brand development and small business operations skills have been engaged in the retail, manufacturing, hospitality, health care, and travel industries.
Jennifer is president of Technology Therapy Group. A thought leader and visionary, Jennifer seeks continually to translate today’s digital mysteries into understandable, accessible, actionable information. In addition to teaching at Social Media Marketing University and contributing technology articles to Bank of America’s Community Forum, Jennifer has appeared repeatedly on MSNBC’s Your Money with JJ Ramberg, to discuss entrepreneurial and business management issues.
About Host Steve Jarriel
Steve Jarriel serves as the webinar producer and host for the SCORE Association. Prior to joining SCORE, Steve was a TV reporter & anchor, turned “netpreneur” with a specialty in online video marketing. As a consultant who has advised many small-business owners, Steve brings an entrepreneurial perspective during the discussions and exchanges in SCORE LIVE webinar series.