What is Workforce Exchange?
Not to be confused with Work-Share, Workforce Exchange is a matching service where employers with urgent staffing needs are matched with employers that have workers temporarily available.
Employer A: has employees that need to be temporarily laid off
- Benefits of the program for Employer A
- Keep your employees working and earning during the crisis so they are able to meet their bills and survive.
- Your employees remain with you and are available to return to your work schedule when you need them back.
Employer B: needs workers temporarily
- Benefits of the program for Employer B
- gets a supply of needed workers when they are needed most
How does it work?
Through a very simple contract!
Company A retains their employees by leasing them to Company B, who pays all the labor costs. Company A keeps their workers employed and has access to them when they need them to return to work.
Contact us for more information!